top of page
- Thu, Mar 16Zoom Town HallMar 16, 2023, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM MDTZoom Town HallJoin Big Sky 55+ Lobbyist Margie MacDonald, Rose Bender from the Montana Budget and Policy Center, and Rylee Sommers-Flanagan from Upper Seven Law for our third virtual legislative town hall, moderated by Big Sky 55+ Board Chair, Terry Minow. Register and Zoom link in the description below.
- Thu, Jan 05https://us06web.zoom.us/j/84344908938Big Sky 55+ "Defend the Montana Constitution" Legislative Townhall with Raph Graybill, Jon Ellingson and Evan BarrettJan 05, 2023, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PMhttps://us06web.zoom.us/j/84344908938
- Mon, Dec 12https://secure.everyaction.com/84jXs2F5BkacDec 12, 2022, 6:00 PM MST – Dec 13, 2022, 7:00 PM MSThttps://secure.everyaction.com/84jXs2F5BkacBig Sky 55+ is pleased to invite you to a briefing on emerging issues conducted by Sen. Shannon O'Brien, newly appointed Vice Chair of Senate Taxation and chosen to help lead the Senate Democratic Caucus, and Amanda Curtis, Executive Director of the Montana's largest union.
- Mon, Aug 01Great FallsAug 01, 2022, 3:00 PMGreat Falls, 301 2nd Ave N, Great Falls, MT 59401, USAPlease join us for a Day of Action as we celebrate the 57th anniversary of Medicare. We will be gathering in the large meeting room at the Great Falls Public Library on Monday August 1st at 3:00pm.
- Thu, Mar 03Online eventMar 03, 2022, 3:30 PMOnline eventBig Sky 55+ will gather for a virtual roundtable to celebrate implementation of the new Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act. We will also discuss how the City of Billings used ARPA funds and call on Congress to address the runaway cost of prescription drugs.
bottom of page